- Improved performance in cases with lots of cameras in scene. Thanks to Brendan Coyle
- Vray RT support added. Vray RT should be production render. Thanks to Scott Ronaldson
- Add MFRender support (beta testers wanted!). Thanks to Zura Bezhanishvili
- Bugfix - Error was popping up sometimes during drag-n-drop
- Bugfix - Render elements didn't render in certain conditions
- Bugfix - Pre-render/post-render scripts didn't work on network rendering
Download it here - batchcamerarender_1.9.20.ms
There is a great script on (scriptspot.com) that renders max files in batch. Zura suggested me to make that script compatible with BatchCamera, so I've tried to fix it and it looks like it works. Zura went to test it and I've never heard from him since then :) If you feel like you want to test it I'll be happy to provide modified version of MFRender script. I will actually upload that version on scriptspot, but I would like to get permission from original author first.
This site is still under develepment so, please, go ahead and comment on ScriptSpot.com. Some more
+-s on Scriptspot are much appreciated!